General Benefit Eligibility is the first of the month following 30 days of employment with some exceptions.
Health Plans offered are both Preferred Provider Organizations “PPO” allowing you to select in-network or out of network solutions. All of the offered health plans are considered creditable and offer prescriptions drugs. The health plans are considered high deductible consumer health plans and are managed in conjunction with either:
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) to allow participants to defer tax free dollars to pay for out-of-pocket eligible medical or dental cost and allow you to invest in your savings for tax free earnings and tax free withdrawal upon retirement.
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) is structured for the company to share the plan deductible cost.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for payment of eligible health and dependent care expenses with tax free dollars. May not be used in concert with the Health Savings Account.
- Health Club Reimbursement and YMCA discounts are offered through Kraft medical coverage.
- Telehealth Services allow you to conveniently access medical care for non-emergency needs through a virtual experience, low cost and no trips to the emergency room.
- Dental Coverage allows you to select in or out of network providers for the greatest flexibility of care.
- Vision Coverage is offered to employees who do not participate in the Kraft medical coverage or can be used to compliment the coverage provided through the medical plans.
- Life Insurance valued at 1.5x your income to a maximum of $300,000.
- Supplemental Life Insurance provides opportunities for employees to purchase up to 4x their annual pay, maximum benefit of $600,000.
- Short-Term Disability benefits are offered for up to 26 weeks.
- Long-Term and Supplemental Long-Term Disability provides various options for injuries or illnesses that extend beyond your covered STD period.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides a confidential service to support employees and their families with problems of daily living.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account allows you to save pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified child and elder care services.
401(K) Plan is offered through a Safe Harbor retirement plan matching 100 percent of your first 3 percent saved and 50 percent of the next 2 percent saved. You are vested immediately in all company contributions. Eligibility 1 year of service and 1,000 hours.
- Paid Time Off Bank is offered each January 1 and can be used for vacation, personal matters or illness.
- 10 Paid Holidays are offered to all employees each year.
- Bereavement is provided to employees who have experienced the loss of a family member.
- Leave of Absence for your own personal injury or illness or to care for a qualified dependent.
- New England Revolution Tickets
- Pro-Shop Discount
- Passes to the Patriots Hall presented by Raytheon
- Patriot Place Discounts
When you become a part-time member of the Kraft Group team, you will be eligible for a unique benefit plan that includes:
- Milestone Pay Increases, where the Kraft Group will provide pay increases for milestone anniversaries.
- Complimentary New England Revolution tickets
- Access to purchase tickets to Gillette Stadium events
- Patriots ProShop discounts
- Patriot Place discounts
- Service Recognition events
- Employee Assistance Program, where the Kraft Group provides a confidential service to support employees and their families with problems of daily living.
Terms & Conditions may apply. Kraft Group LLC reserves the right to change, modify or eliminate benefit programs at its sole discretion.