When you become a full-time member of the Kraft Group team, you will be eligible for a competitive and unique benefit plan that includes:
- Complimentary New England Revolution tickets
- Access to purchase tickets to Gillette Stadium events
- Patriots ProShop discounts
- Patriot Place discounts
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Bank of America programs, including home loans
- Service recognition events
- Summer outing and holiday party
- Tuition discounts on continuing education at Southern New Hampshire University
The Kraft Group offers a plan that gives employees and their families the opportunity to stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance. Medical plans allow you to choose in and out of network care and provide prescription drug coverage. Additionally, the Kraft Group offers:
- Telehealth Services to give you the chance to review your non-emergency needs with a licensed medical professional at no cost to you.
- Health Savings Accounts (H.S.A) to allow participants to defer tax free dollars to pay for uninsured eligible medical or dental cost and allow you to invest in your savings for tax free earnings and tax free withdrawal upon retirement.
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) is structured for the company to share the plan deductible cost.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for payment of eligible health and dependent care expenses with tax free dollars.
- Dental Coverage allows you to select in or out of network providers for the greatest flexibility of care.
- Vision Coverage is offered to employees who do not participate in the Kraft medical coverage or can be used to compliment the coverage provided through the medical plans.
- Life Insurance valued at 1.5x your income to a maximum of $300,000.
- Supplemental Life Insurance provides opportunities for employees to purchase up to 4x their annual pay, maximum benefit of $600,000.
- Short-Term Disability benefits are offered for up to 26 weeks.
- Long-Term and Supplemental Long-Term Disability provides various options for injuries or illnesses that extend beyond your covered STD period.
- 401(K) Plan is offered through a Safe Harbor retirement plan matching 100 percent of your first 3 percent saved and 50 percent of the next 2 percent saved. You are vested immediately in all company contributions.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides a confidential service to support employees and their families with problems of daily living.
- Paid Time Off Bank is offered each January 1 and can be used for vacation, personal matters or illness.
- 10 Paid Holidays are offered to all employees each year.
- Bereavement is provided to employees who have experienced the loss of a family member.
- Wellness Program helps raise awareness and supports healthy behaviors. Participation in the program provides you the company contribution to either the HRA or H.S.A.
- Health Club Reimbursement and YMCA discounts are offered through Kraft medical coverage.
- Chances to Give Back to Your Community is offered through unique opportunities to volunteer, experience and support key philanthropic relationships of the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation and the Kraft Family Foundation.
Terms & Conditions may apply. Kraft Group LLC reserves the right to change, modify or eliminate benefit programs at its sole discretion.